Surrey Design and Digital Agency, Clever Marketing, currently have two roles for which we need some good talent:
Digital Marketing Executive
We currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with strong digital skills to join our well-established and expanding Design and Digital agency in Woking, Surrey. This is a great chance to build a fantastic career.
The role will be varied and interesting and you will be expected to support the team and clients with a good mix of the right attitude and ability.
- You will be responsible for writing and implementing marketing plans for businesses, focusing on both strategy and deliverables.
- Reporting on digital marketing activity and performance.
- Develop and work with the digital marketing manager on campaigns with SEO, PPC, social media & copywriting.
- Conduct regular client digital audits to identify opportunities to improve UX, SEO, Social Media and PPC.
- Enhance the company’s overall approach to planning and processes.
- Contribute to the successful fulfilment of the long-term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market.
- Creating and executing social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social communities.
- Managing and posting news and promotional stories across the web and social media sites.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- General Team administration.
- Production and management of digital newsletters.
- Working with key stakeholders in developing and improving digital products and creating customer-engaging digital marketing campaigns.
- Driving traffic to websites.
- Keep abreast of new digital marketing and social media industry trends, advise and implement new methodologies as necessary.
- A degree or relevant working experience in marketing, digital marketing, digital communications or media.
- At least 2/3 years’ experience working in a marketing and digital environment.
- Project management fundamentals.
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRMs and data would be beneficial.
- Experience with marketing and analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Moz or SEMrush etc).
- WordPress and HTML/CSS skills a bonus.
- Analytical and commercially-minded with good reporting skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level with a very high standard of written English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of running social media campaigns.
- Able to build relationships with clients.
- A genuine passion for everything design and digital and an ability to present digital marketing campaigns to clients in an engaging manner.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment agencies please!