We are currently recruiting for the following position, please email email@example.com with your CV and someone will get back to you!
Job Title: Senior Designer
Location: Woking, Surrey (Formerly Farnborough, Hampshire)
Annual Salary: £30 – £33k
Type: Temporary, Full-time maternity cover role
Commences: December 2016
Clever Marketing are on the look-out for a creative, energetic and talented Senior Designer to join their small yet busy studio team. You should have a minimum of 5 years agency experience with a stunning portfolio full of ideas that excite and inspire others.
You will be a creative problem solver with the ability to produce an abundance of concepts that will wow our clients and the confidence to present these ideas in meetings. You must be confident to take a project from the initial brief to the final artwork.
In this role you will be required to mentor other members of the studio team, when required, to help them reach the best creative outcome. You will enjoy pushing the boundaries of a brief to best fulfil a project and explore avenues others may not.
The work flow is extremely varied from website/HTML email designs to print brochures and large-scale exhibition graphics. You are expected to get stuck in and fully embrace any project you undertake.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Confident in client facing meetings with the ability to take briefs and present when required
- A solid understanding of coding knowledge which will enable better website and HTML email design
- Solid creative eye for design with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Fully proficient in flight-checking and producing print ready artwork
- Experience in producing storyboards and wireframes
- Working experience in developing HTML emails using Dreamweaver
- Experience of using email sending tools such as Campaign Monitor or Pure 360
- Experience in Flash/Edge timeline animations
This is a superb opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join our fun team. If you are interested in this role please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org