Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Executive (PPC Specialist)
Clever Marketing is looking for a passionate and talented individual to be a Paid Media/PPC Specialist (Digital Marketing Executive). You will help develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, primarily using PPC and paid media, to create brand awareness, generate leads and drive conversions.
You will be expected to create engaging written media ads and social content while staying up to date on the latest paid marketing technologies and media trends.
- Develop and implement PPC, paid media and social strategies.
- Work with B2C and B2B clients.
- Create, manage and report on link-building and content marketing strategies.
- Assist in developing engaging online content including articles, blogs.
- Use Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other relevant SEM tools.
- Monitor and analyse campaign success.
- Forecast growth and report ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Analyse campaign data, extract value and provide insights for reporting.
- Report writing and presentation.
- Adhere closely to deadlines and budgets, develop and evolve ideas, implement projects.
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and web technologies.
- Swiftly implement new techniques into existing campaigns.
Requirements for role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Agency background beneficial but not crucial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive, passionate and motivated.
- Commercially minded.
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads).
- Additional expertise in social and paid social platforms plus programmatic.
- Good understanding of UX and CRO.
- Ability to work with the team or individually as required.
- Working knowledge of WordPress & Drupal helpful but not essential.
- HTML & CSS skills useful but not essential.
- Google Ads certification.
- HubSpot and Pardot experience a distinct advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- 24 days holiday per year.
- Funded pension plan.
- 37.5 working hours per week.
- Fantastic team.
If you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Clever Marketing team, get in touch and upload your CV.
NO AGENCIES, THANK YOU.
“I started with Clever Marketing in 2019. Since then the team has been expanding and I now work with some of the most talented, motivated and engaged people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. It’s very satisfying seeing the results for clients from first contact to finished project.”
“What sets us apart is the scope of work and skills we have within the company and how these complement each other. The buzz of being involved in all these means every day is different.”