Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Clever Marketing are looking for a passionate and talented individual to become one of our digital account managers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio of clients, be the liaison for the internal sales, digital and design team and will also lead multi-channel campaigns to achieve client objectives. You should have strong interpersonal skills and a sociable side. This is a high-pressure position in our organisation, and you will report directly to the Managing Director.
This agency has fared well through the recent economic pressures and is now looking for an individual who is adaptable and keen to learn and develop as the business grows.
Digital Account Manager Responsibilities
– Own key client relationships.
– Deal with clients: relationship building, setting expectations.
– Project management to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
– Be the go-between for clients and the internal development team.
Digital Account Manager Requirements
– A minimum of 5 years experience in either a digital marketing agency or digital development agency.
– Solid experience in a client facing role, ideally as an account manager or project manager, or similar.
– Knowledgeable of modern project management concepts.
– Confident using project management software.
– Solid understanding of SEO and design principles.
– Keen to learn and take on a new challenge.
If you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Clever Marketing team, get in touch and upload your CV.
“I started with Clever Marketing in 2019. Since then the team has been expanding and I now work with some of the most talented, motivated and engaged people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. It’s very satisfying seeing the results for clients from first contact to finished project.”
“What sets us apart is the scope of work and skills we have within the company and how these complement each other. The buzz of being involved in all these means every day is different.”