DIGITAL PROJECT/ACCOUNT MANAGER
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Digital Project/Account Manager has arisen in our fast-paced design and digital agency.
The Digital Project/Account Manager role is a hybrid role, primarily focused on the successful delivery of client projects, bringing together resources, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
You will also have experience in building good, professional relationships with clients with the ability to identify key opportunities for account growth.
In this role you will be working closely with our internal teams to ensure that the production schedule runs efficiently, and client work is prioritised effectively, so you will be a good team player with the ability to manage tasks and deadlines.
To apply, please submit your details with covering letter and CV below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Scoping, planning, executing and delivery of a full digital strategy for our clients
- Co-ordinate marketing tasks and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage the workload allocated to the delivery team and deal with any challenges that arise during the project.
- Act as the main point of contact between clients and our internal teams
- Provide scope of work and project timelines to ensure all projects stay on track and meet GoLive dates
- Update the production schedule and prioritise tasks
- Use your digital marketing expertise to identify and convert growth opportunities
- Ongoing monitoring the performance of campaigns; evaluating and working with the digital team to continually review and improve performance.
- Evaluate trends, insights, customer research, market research and competitor data and use it to inform ongoing development of digital strategies
- Prepare, and where required, present campaign progress/results/KPIs
- Create and build positive, long-term relationships with your clients
- Keep up to date with latest trends in digital marketing
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Digital Account/Project Manager
- Agency experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited Google Analytics, Facebook insights, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as SharpSpring, Hubspot etc
- Highly organised and process driven with good project management skills
- Great attention to detail and pro-active attitude, always looking to improve ways of working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple priorities simultaneously, coping well under pressure
- Proven record of developing client relationships and growth opportunities
- A desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work constructively and positively with clients at meetings, on calls, and via online communications.
- A team player
- Excellent time-management skills
A team of diverse and “quirky” individuals, we bring together a collective of interests, hobbies and passions – making us who we are.
When we are not in the office, you will find us out on team nights out and socials.
Our Latest Articles
“At yesterday’s Google I/O 2022 developer conference, the company revealed a number of plans for upgrades to both search and Maps, hinting at a greater use of augmented reality. Google also announced new hardware in...
TLDR; Conduct an SEO website audit manually, with a skilled analyst, or use one of a number of great toolsets/software. If after all that, you’re still struggling to identify issues and improve your website performance,...
Websites are great when they’re first launched – Your business has a web presence, your brand has a digital home and clients, old and new alike, can find your website and order your products or...