Vacancy: PPC Executive
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Clever Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency, based in Farnborough. We work with all size of businesses from SMEs through to larger, well known, international names across a wide range of industries including technology, financial, professional services, education, leisure, and engineering.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PPC Executive to join our team. Your week will be split between working from home and the office.
Working alongside our PPC Manager, you will manage the strategy, design, implementation, and analysis of our PPC campaigns, working with internal stakeholders and external clients.
As online presence continues to be extremely important for the success of businesses, your position will play a huge role in driving business growth, through delivering leads and ROI. You must have the determination and motivation to want to deliver for our clients.
- Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and others).
- Overseeing existing campaigns.
- Making ongoing recommendations to optimise the campaigns.
- Budget planning and monitoring.
- Undertake keyword research.
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Assist with the design and writing engaging copy for adverts and landing pages.
- Track KPIs daily, weekly, and monthly to assess performance, pinpoint issues and make recommendations based on findings.
- Keep up to date with latest PPC trends.
- To work closely with the Account Management team so they are kept up to speed on progress/results.
- Take an active part in internal team meetings.
- To produce client reports that detail activity, advice, and recommendations with a summary of performance against KPIs and goals as agreed with the client.
- Deputise for the PPC Manager in their absence.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of proven experience as a PPC Executive managing campaign on Paid Search, Display and Paid Social.
- Google Ads Certifications at least for Search, Display and Shopping.
- Google Analytics Qualified.
- Any other certification would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of social media channels, with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in data analysis and report.
- Good knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- An understanding of HTML, tracking and retargeting codes and the proper use of tags.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills.
- A team player.
- Knowledge of SEO would be an advantage.
To apply for this role please send a covering note and attach your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for PPC Executive at CMUK
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th August 2021